I mean, who doesn’t need a couple more beer koozies lying around the house anyway?
The 2016 DiVal Safety Summit had all of this and more.
Ron Goodrich failed to adhere to proper safety procedures at the workplace, resulting in severe electrocution and burns.
Travis Roy went head-first into the boards during a college hockey game, rendering him quadriplegic.
Business cards were being passed out left and right.
Not only is the DiVal Safety Summit a great way to learn the best safety techniques and skills but it is also one of the best tradeshows for a safety vendor to attend in the northeast.